High Plains Safety is a premiere safety company in Colorado,
developed to provide training to all areas of the construction industry.
Today, High Plains, working as a partner with the International Board of Environmental Health Safety (IBOEHS) is proud to offer a wide-range of safety-related training programs in the following areas:
- Excavation Certified Operator (ECO)
- Registered Safety Professional (RSP)
- Registered Safety Officer (RSO)
- Registered Safety Manager (RSM)
- Riggers and Hand Signals Operator
We believe that making safety the top priority is the answer to protecting not just the lives of all crew members, but also your companies reputation and bottom line. Our number one goal is to make a difference in the excavation community.
For more information regarding our training programs and consultation services please contact us at email@example.com.